CLINOTRONIC PLUS ELECTRONIC INCLINOMETER
The Fowler/Wyler Clinotronic Plus is an electronic level with unsurpassed versatility. It is economically priced, uses a specially designed microprocessor and the well-proven Wyler inclination sensor.
• Range of ±45°, capacity of 0-360°.
• Resolution of 0.01° (selectable).
• Adjustable base length.
• Display: use any units common to inclination measurements.
• Desired units to be selected by push button.
• Automatic setting of zero by push button command.
• Absolute or relative measuring mode selectable by push button.
• Built-in calibration program.
• Uses standard 1.5V AA batteries.
• Seal-tec technology for excellent performance even in difficult environmental conditions.
• Interface connection RS-232 is integrated. Special purpose cables available.
• Low battery indication.
• No loss of calibration data by power failure.
• Price includes fitted case.
• Measuring range/capacity: ± 45°/0-360°
• Response time: value available within 5 seconds.
• Sensitivity: Depending on units set— .01°
• Repeatability: <.01°
• Linearity: within 3 min. of arc
• Temp. coefficient: less than 0.01°/°C.
• Data output: Serial
• Battery: Standard AA 1.5V alkaline/130hrs or AA 3.0V Mn02-Lithium (for longer operation 300/hrs)
• Housing: aluminum hard anodized.
• Dimensions: 4 x 3 x 1"(100 x 75 x 30mm)
• Weight: 13 oz.(380 grams)
• Temp. range: operational 0 to 40°C.